<body> lindy's page :) <body>



Saturday, January 06, 2007

Reflections.

2006 has been a great year. In retrospect, there were some things that I wished I didn't do, and some that I wished I had. But overall, it was an exciting and rewarding year.

1. New Student Weekend
2. Global Seminar: Paris
3. Internship
4. Moved into Yale and had tons of fun
5. Joined engineers without borders and AICHE (car team @ san fran)

2007 is going to be the year where I acheived more of my goals, and develop emotionally, spiritually and intellectually. Be the leader, pioneer and thinker (sounds familiar?) Give it all i've got and impact this world! in a positive way of course. there's my sister's wedding in June that I'm really excited about too.

and so i've been bringing juline around minneapolis, eating alot, and watching alot of movies. going to dc next week :P should be a good break.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

SCREAM



et toi?